Tanya Michelle School of Dance Beta Program Policy
Effective as of August 1, 2020
Welcome to Tanya Michelle School of Dance!
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY:
You also hereby acknowledge that Tanya Michelle School of Dancehas not made any representations, promises or guarantees that the Services will ever be announced or made available to anyone in the future and that Tanya Michelle School of Dancehas no express or implied obligation to you to announce or introduce the Services. Tanya Michelle School of Dancemay discontinue any Beta Program or Beta Service at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice. With respect to the Services, this subsection shall supersede any other terms and conditions contained herein, but only to the extent necessary to resolve conflict.
The Services may be a separate, stand-alone service accessible apart from the generally available service to which you subscribe, or it may be a feature or functionality of that service. Further description of the Service is provided at the time you enter the Beta Program, or when a Service is added to the Beta Program, and may be updated from time to time by Tanya Michelle School of Dance as the Beta Program progresses (the “Documentation”).
1.2. “As Is” Status
. By accepting these terms or using the Services, you understand and acknowledge that the Services are being provided as a “Beta” version and made available on an “As Is” or “As Available” basis. The Services may contain bugs, errors, and other problems. Tanya Michelle School of Dance strongly recommends that you back up all data and information prior to using the Services. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERNET ACCESS FEES, BACK-UP EXPENSES, COSTS INCURRED FOR THE USE OF YOUR DEVICE AND PERIPHERALS, AND ANY DAMAGE TO ANY EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR DATA
. In addition, Tanya Michelle School of Dance is not obligated to provide any maintenance, technical or other support for the Services.
The Services are made available to you for purposes of evaluation and feedback without any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Tanya Michelle School of Dance. You acknowledge the importance of communication between Tanya Michelle School of Dance and you during your use of the Services and hereby agree to receive related correspondence and updates from Tanya Michelle School of Dance. In the event you request to opt out from such communications, your participation in the Beta Program will be cancelled. During the Beta Program, you will be asked to provide feedback regarding your use of the Services. You acknowledge that Tanya Michelle School of Dance owns any feedback provided, and you hereby grant to Tanya Michelle School of Dance, if for any reason it is further needed, a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty-free worldwide license to use and/or incorporate such feedback into any Tanya Michelle School of Dance product or service (including the Services) at any time at the sole discretion of Tanya Michelle School of Dance. Tanya Michelle School of Dance will not publish feedback in a way that is attributable to you without your consent.
1.4. Limitations on Use
. Limitations specific to any Service may be contained in the Documentation. You may use the Service pursuant to these terms during any period when the Beta Program is live. When a Beta Program is not live, you will no longer have access to the Services, unless otherwise stated and informed by Bomad LTD and its affiliate (“Tanya Michelle School of Dance”). Tanya Michelle School of Dance reserves the right to modify or impose any limitations on the use of the Services at any time, with or without notice to you.
- Participation in the Beta Program.
2.2. Underlying Agreement Terms Control
. Unless specifically modified by these Terms, the provisions of the Underlying Agreement continue in full force with regard to your use of the generally available services and these Services, including provisions regarding account activity, password security, user content and security breaches.
2.3. Acceptable Use Policy
. Your use of the Services is subject to the Acceptable Use Policy found in the terms of service.
2.4. Reverse Engineering
. Except to the extent permitted by law, you may not modify, distribute, prepare derivative works of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to decipher any code in connection with the Services and/or any other aspect of Tanya Michelle School of Dance technology.
- Copyright. Tanya Michelle School of Dance respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe the Services have been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us as provided in the Underlying Agreement. Tanya Michelle School of Dance reserves the right to delete or disable allegedly infringing content and to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers. Tanya Michelle School of Dance also reserves the right to forward the information in the copyright-infringement notice to the user who allegedly provided the infringing content.
- Intellectual Property. You agree that Tanya Michelle School of Dance owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the Beta Program and the Services, including all intellectual property rights, and except for the license provided herein, no other rights or permissions to any of the Services is granted. Nothing herein gives you a right to use any of Tanya Michelle School of Dance trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- Modification and Termination of the Service. Tanya Michelle School of Dance reserves the right to modify or terminate the Beta Program or the Services, or your use of the Beta Program or the Services, to limit or deny access to the Services and/or participation in the Beta Program, at any time, in its sole discretion, for any reason, with or without notice and without liability to you. You may discontinue your use of the Services at any time.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY TANYA MICHELLE SCHOOL OF DANCE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND AS AVAILABLE, AND YOUR ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE TANYA MICHELLE SCHOOL OF DANCE BETA PROGRAM OR BETA SERVICES, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TANYA MICHELLE SCHOOL OF DANCE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL AND YOU RECEIVE NO WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TANYA MICHELLE SCHOOL OF DANCE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND/OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE, NOR DOES TANYA MICHELLE SCHOOL OF DANCE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND/OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TANYA MICHELLE SCHOOL OF DANCE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL TANYA MICHELLE SCHOOL OF DANCE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR INCIDENTAL LOSS, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND/OR WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT: (i) LOSS OF DATA, (ii) LOSS OF INCOME, (iii) LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, (iv) LOST PROFITS, AND (v) COSTS OF RECOVERY OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND WHETHER OR NOT FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), VIOLATION OF STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT TANYA MICHELLE SCHOOL OF DANCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TANYA MICHELLE SCHOOL OF DANCE LIABILITY HEREUNDER IS LIMITED TO €50.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Tanya Michelle School of Dance, its affiliates and subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, and employees (collectively “Zoom Indemnified Parties”) from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to (i) your breach of the Terms, (ii) your use of the Beta Program and/or Services, (iii) your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Services, or (iv) your user content, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Tanya Michelle School of Dance will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
- Confidential Information. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) subject to sub-paragraph (iv), the successful market launch of commercial versions of the Services requires you to keep all Tanya Michelle School of Dance data and information discussed and/or made available through or contained in Beta Program, including, without limitation, the Services (collectively the “Confidential Information”) strictly confidential; (ii) the premature release of any of the Confidential Information would damage Tanya Michelle School of Dance competitive edge and intellectual property rights; (iii) the Confidential Information shall not be shared with anyone other than other authorized participants of the same Beta Program; and (iv) only Confidential Information that has been publicly released by Tanya Michelle School of Dance may be discussed or shown to the public.
- Changes to the Terms. Tanya Michelle School of Dance reserves the right to make changes to the Terms from time to time, and will notify you in such an event. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the Terms have changed, Tanya Michelle School of Dance will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms.
- Additional Terms.
11.1. Compliance with Laws
. Both parties agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, rules, and regulations, including, but not limited to, all applicable import and export laws and regulations governing use, transmission and/or communication of content, in connection with their performance, access and/or use of the Services.
11.2. International Use
. The Service is intended for use only from within Ireland. If you choose to access the Services from locations other than Ireland, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with all relevant laws and regulations. Tanya Michelle School of Dance does not guarantee that the Services shall be appropriate and/or available for use in any particular location.